«FLIXA» is compact game and does not require the use of the playing field or chips. It can be played not only at home or in the office, but also in the open air, in transport while traveling, at the events, in a cafe. To play the game, each of the players only need to be able to read, write and count.
The main goal of the game is to multiply your start-up capital and earn more than other players in five game years by trading in the stock exchange, building a business or working in the real estate market.
The game includes 4 types of unprofitable «penny» shares – B1, B2, B3, B4 and EU bonds, yielding a small income. The real estate market is represented by six types of assets from land to shopping centers. The prices for these assets are constantly changing in the game as the game cards are opened on the table, which makes it possible to earn not only on a rental payment, but also on the market price spread. There is an opportunity to create and develop your business from one stand to the whole network and sell it to an angel investor in the game.
The game lasts from 3 to 10 game years. One game year is one deal of game cards on a table. After the cards are opened, the year ends. At the end of the year, the players calculate the profit from assets and increase capital. The winner is the one who formed the maximal capital.
About Classic Flixa
The game is designed for a group of 2 to 10 people. The duration of the game depends on the number of players, their communication with each other and the starting conditions determined at the beginning of the game. For 4-6 players under standard conditions, the game lasts 1,5-2 hours if you spend no more than 5 minutes on the turn.
To create, in five «game years», the greatest capital in assets and money on the account. One dealing of cards is considered to be one game year. One conventional unit of game currency is accepted as money, call it as you like. Assets – are stocks, garages, rooms, offices, cottages, apartments, shopping centers and businesses (see item «Assets» of the Game Rules).
Beginning of the game
Before the start of the game, all participants are issued a start-up capital in accordance with the chosen difficulty mode of the game. This is the money that players have accumulated over the previous year economizing their wages, as a financially literate person should do. The players will invest this money in various assets in order to increase capital. The player puts down the issued amount in the form field «Money». The same amount is subsequently issued to players before the beginning of each following game year.
- Basic: start-up capital 2,000, annual accruals 2,000. Playing time is 3-5 years. Three cards are dealt to each player.
- Standard: start-up capital 1,000, annual charges 1,000. Playing time is 5 years. Three cards are dealt to each player.
- Difficult: start-up capital 500, annual charges 500. Playing time is 5 years. Four cards are dealt to each player.
- Profi: start-up capital 10,000, no accruals. Playing time is 10 years. Five cards are dealt to each player.
- Ultimate: start-up capital of 1,000, there are no accruals. Time of the game is 10 years. Five cards are dealt to each player.
- Advanced: an addition for any standard difficulty mode, allowing you to take into account the changes in revenue from assets, depending on the difficulty. This game mode is recommended only for experienced players! See its description in the end of the Rules.
What is in the box?
- Game rules – 1 pcs
- Box- 1 pcs
- Forms – 30 pcs
- Dice – 2 pcs
- Pen- 1 pcs
- Game cards – 100 pcs
What is the use of the Flixa game?
- You can spend your time with benefit and pleasure.
- The game demonstrates the basic functioning principles of the rental, real estate, and stock market.
- It will teach you about basic business skills and earning income.
- You will train your negotiation skills and find mutually beneficial solutions with your game partners.
- It allows you to study loans and deposits, insurance principles.
- Promotes the development of economic horizons.
- The game will make you remember mental arithmetic.
- Our game will show you how to properly manage your finances, save, invest and secure your capital in a crisis situation. This game will help you understand the power and necessity of savings, capital preservation tools, as well as develop the skills of oral counting.